Friday, January 8, 2010

Confidence

I forgot to add that my self-confidence is quite high right now, mostly from looking back at what I've accomplished over the last 7 months, with prompting from my brother Cliff: I've moved across country, taken on a very different and demanding job, found a new place for Mom to live, moved her there, and tackled and conquered her skin cancer. I'm feeling close to invincible!

And that will come in handy as I work to get in shape and lose weight, both goals I've had for a long time. I have to work to remind myself that I've spent the last 10+ years doing some things I really wanted to do -- write and publish a book, become certified in Shadow Work facilitation and coaching -- so it's not as if I've been idle (not hardly!).

1 comment:

Gail said...

Alyce, I'm dazzled and inspired by your accomplishments! You totally rock, and I've subscribed to your blog to keep up with your insights. Thanks!
Gail Storey